Are you also a fan of Wunderkit, Wunderlist and everything 6Wunderkinder? Are you finding new ways to become more productive?
Become a Cloud Productivity affiliate partner, help sell Wunderbook: Life Organized with Wunderkit and start earning cash today!
It’s time to share your experience with productivity, Wunderkit and how you get things done and earn 30% commission every time someone you refer a customer!
It’s incredibly easy to get started, just follow these simple steps.
- Familiarize yourself with Wunderbook: Life Organized with Wunderkit
- Get yourself a PayPal (opens in a new window) account. It’s easy and free. You need this to get paid!
- Register as an affiliate. Click here (opens in a new window) to to be taken to the Affiliate Partner Registration Form. Simple complete it and you’re almost done!
- Grab a banner from below and use the Wunderbook link you found after registering as an affiliate partner. Put the banner and link on your web site, or wherever you like! Why not share your affiliate link on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, with your friends, colleagues and family!
That’s it, you’re ready to start earning! Whenever someone clicks on your special affiliate link and completes a purchase, you’ll receive a massive 30% commission for the sale!
- Act like a responsible adult and please don’t do anything dumb. For example, buying the product using your own affiliate code is a big no-no.
- Refunds, extremely rare as they may be, will be the joint responsibility of myself and the affiliate in question. In other words, if a customer requests a refund on an affiliated sale, the affiliate will be responsible for 30% of the purchase price.
- I reserve the right to make drastic, fundamental changes to how this works if I feel it’s necessary. It’s highly unlikely, but you never know.
You can grab as many of these banners as you like. Just right-click and use the “Save Image As…” option to save the banner you like. Upload the banner to your web site, or wherever you like and wrap it in your special affiliate link. To save a banner, click to view and then right-click and select ‘Save Image As…’